Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My dearest Joshua

Joshua,
Thank you for being patient with me. I love you more than you'll ever know. I'm sorry I'm doing your birthday letter now instead of on your birthday. I was sick, sicker than I've been in quite some time! I had the Swine Flu!


Anyway, I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing young man! I remember when they told me that I was going to be a mom; I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it! I was only 18! But, I grew to embrace your presence and can't tell you enough how happy you've made me!


I remember when you were born and they laid you on my chest; I looked at you for the first time and understood that you gave me an amazing gift. You looked up and my heart melted!


I can't believe you are 12! I love you!


Love ya big man!

Mom

No comments: