Chris' 6 month review for his IFSP is coming mid July so they have to do an evaluation on him to see if he qualifies for services. Currently he recieves PT, speech and developmental. PT did the start of her assessment today on him and said his fine motor skills were at age level! He will be 21 months old on the 13th and he was at a 20-23 month age range for fine motor and JUST qualified for PT. In January when they did the PT eval on him to qualify him in Early Intervention he was at a 10-11 month old level. He has gained 11 months in fine motor skills since January! He has gained leaps and bounds in gross motor since January!
He still has a guarded gait not a mature gait and he wants to hold our hand down the stairs (And I make him) so those things qualify him for PT.
I called today to talk to Matthew's casemanager about his placement considering our decision and she didn't return my phone call. It's an ongoing thing so...if she doesn't return my call tomorrow I'm calling a supervisor. That coupled with the fact that she didn't follow a few laws when it came to our meeting....I'm kinda upset.
Sorry, no pictures tonight.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment