Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Blessings

My mom and I had a conversation the other day where she told me I needed to count my blessings and so I'm trying. Right now.

I'm blessed that I have my mom. I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm blessed for my dad. I'm a daddy's girl and adore him :)


I'm greatful for George's parents. Without them I wouldn't have any amout of sanity.


I'm totally and utterly blessed with my 4 men. I'm blessed with an amazing 11 year old. He is absolutely everything that a mom would want. He's such a nice kid. I'm blessed with two wonderful three year olds. I look forward to Jon and my morning cuddle session and him looking up at me with eyes that remind me of his namesake, my grandfather John. I love the puppy dogs eyes of Matthew that will come in our room and stare right at you. I love his sense of humor. I am in awe of Chris. He was our little boy that wasn't supposed to be. I love his sloppy wet kisses.










I'm thankful for the ability to have re-financed last week. We are paying off our van, our second mortgage and a few credit cards. We are getting additional money back that we will be paying off more credit cards with.





No comments: