Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekends

Matthew had last week off from school. He goes back tomorrow. Last weekend the twins went to George's parents' house for an Easter Egg hunt there. We were all supposed to go but Chris got sick so we didn't want him near the twins (Jenna and Juliana) since the doctor said he had a virus. He had a pretty high fever last Sunday and then Monday evening broke out in a rash. Turns out he had roseola. Sorry this is a bad picture. It doesn't show very clearly what is on his tummy.





The boys were dying Easter Eggs last week.


This weekend we went to my parent's house. Saturday was Ella's birthday and my sister had a birthday party for her. She had an Easter egg hut for the kids there too. Jon was so excited that he started screaming "Yea, Easter Egg hunt!" He was super excited!









Easter morning the boys were excited about their baskets and had a great time finding more eggs that Josh hid. Later they went outside and blew bubbles with Ella. Jon insisted on playing in rocks and used Army men to help him dig.




Chris is definately my child. He shares my affinity for Middlesworth BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion chips. I can only get them at my parents so I usually come back with a few bags. He keeps coming over and asking for them.


Tomorrow we go back to the ENT for a post-op check with Jonathan and Christopher and next week we are going to the developmental pediatrician for Christopher. While picking up paperwork today at the pediatrician's office I met a fellow mom of multiples and while she was walking out and I was on my way out as well she was stopped by another mom of multiples. The three of us got to talking. It was nice to talk to people who totally "get" you and what you go through with having multiples. We exchanged numbers. I feel like when George and I were dating, like I have to "give it a few days" before I call. But maybe I can start to get together with more moms and the best part is that the one has twins that are 3.5 and the other has twins that are 7 months. Jon and Matthew are 3.5 and Jenna and Juliana are 6.5 months. I may have to drag Joy into it :)

1 comment:

joy said...

haha your funny.. of course i would love to be involved in a gathering of mom's. your pictures are great btw