
Chris has been sitting up much better and he loves playing with one of Jon and Matt’s old toys. He did a super job today until Matthew took a baseball bad shaped like a carrot (Jess, you did predict this would become a weapon) and boinked Chris on the head with it. I ended up putting Matt upstairs in a nice cool-down of which he took a nap. Jon started to melt down as well so he ended up going upstairs as well. He napped. Then Chris had a bottle and he fell asleep. I had about an hour all to myself! So, I took advantage of it and made brownies, watched Oprah and made supper and ate all by myself!
Please note the ominous carrot bat in the background. It was seconds after this picture was snapped that Matt hit Chris on the head. This was to follow....
I took the guys outside to play after supper. I put Chris in his sling and Jon, Matt and I kicked a ball around. Tyler came out to play with us. He told me that it was times like tonight that he wished he wasn’t the little brother in his family. I told him of things the boys have been doing lately. He said afterwards, he will gladly be the little brother if it means avoiding the Jon and Matt terrors!


And, just to share with all of you! We now have tomato plants, zinnia, marigold, basil, oregano and chives that all have come up. The guys are very excited and help water them with me.











No comments:
Post a Comment