Jonathan and Matthew, who for the remainder of this post will be known as Damien and Lucifer, are wonderful children when we are in public. They are wonderfuly behaved when we are out. I get compliments, like today. We were in KMart gettng vitamins and they were well behaved perfect little gentlemen. We got a compliment on them from another mom of twins. I was told that the boys were very well behaved. Then, we got home went to my favorite place, Target. I live for the dollar section in Target.
When we got home, I changed what was yet another poop diaper from Chris. Thanks to a double ear infection that wouldn't be cleared with the first antibiotic, Chris s on a heavier one and it is causing what we refer to as poopsplotions. We're talking after every meal and in the morning. It's really taking a toll on our clothes situation. As I was changing one of Chris's many poopsplotions, Damien and Lucifer decided they wanted to try Chris' baby cereal. I had cereal all over the couch, the floor and Damien and Lucifer. That baby cereal is really fine and not easy to clean. Good times.....
So, then I have Damien and Lucifer covered in baby food cereal and I have Chris at this point who was crying. He wouldn't let me put him down all day. Fussy crappy baby plus two spawns of the devil. What a fun day. I just can't wait until it is done.
Did I mention Matthew, aka Damien, decided that he doesn't want to wear a diaper any more? Oh yea, George caught him naked last night. He was butt ass naked laying in bed without a diaper. He didn't pee through the bed. Looks like we will be buying rubber sheet protectors soon.



1 comment:
Post a Comment