Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The little gardiners

I have to say big kudos to Target and their famous dollar section for providing Jon and Matthew with their activity today. I live for the dollar section in Target. Seriously, you can find some good stuff there for a dollar. Sometimes I splurge and hit the 2.50 section! Anyway, they had mini clay pots with a pellet of dirt and packet of seeds. Jon and Matt planted tomatoes, basil, oregano, chives, strawberries, zinnia and marigolds. They loved the activity.









Oh, new things they are doing right now....counting! I caught Jon counting to 14! He skips 15 and goes straight for 16 after that. And, as far as the potty training....he hates wearing diapers and pull ups. I'm not ready for him to be in underwear as he is still pooping in his pants. So, today both boys said they had to poop at the same time. Typical. They do usually poop at the same time. It's not easy to figure out who to put on first considering all we have is a ring to put on the toilet. Anyway, Jon went on first. By the time he was done playing Matt had already gone poop. Jon didn't want his diaper on and he hadn't gone in the toilet. I told him to go to their room and I'd put his diaper on. Instead, he ran down the stairs and proceeded to poop on the floor. Good times. I had to clean it out of his sneakers with a toothpick. EWWW!!! Any suggestions on what to do here will be much appreciated. I am going to look into buying individual potty seats tomorrow, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.