Friday, October 5, 2007

3 under 2

Wanna know what life with 3 under 2 is like? Technically I can claim that I had 3 under 2 for 4 days. Most days it's fine, but there are days where all I keep repeating is the song lyrics "Mama said there'd be days like this.". I've caught Matt unhooking Chris out of his swing and trying to pick him up. The swing is now moved away from where Matt is at all times. Matt is very good with Chris. He wants to hug, hold, kiss, feed, anything having to do with Chris, he's there. Jon wanted nothing to do with him at first. Now, he'll tell me "Baby" when Chris cries. He also gets me bottles and diapers for Chris. But, today was one of those "wonderful" days. Not because of fitting Chris into the mix but because Jon and Matt are potty training. I figured I'd wait until they gave us cues that they were ready. They started wanting to go on the potty last week. Both boys have had a little tinkle in the potty. And, Matt did try pooing today. But as soon as his diaper went back on he did. Jon has this wonderful habit of taking his diaper off. He's only done it with pee diapers so far....ya get where I'm going with this? Today he pooped, took his diaper off and rolled in his own poo! When he woke up from his nap, his legs, arms, hands, hair, crib, sheets, and dresser were all covered in poo! I put him in the tub and washed him up then searched for a cleaning product that would clean and sanatize his crib and dresser (call me Hygena). Fun, fun!

Ok, pictures...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Marissa and George,

Thanks for the update and great pics of the kids. I'll continue to look for more from you.

Anne, Matria nurse