Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

I'm trying something new.  I'm going to share my menu for the week and my grocery list based on my menu complete with my coupons that I used with my list.

Monday: hot dogs and cheese burgers, home made mac and cheese, and a veggie that I'm going to let the kids chose.

Tuesday: raviolis and garlic sticks
I bought these a few weeks ago when Shoprite had them for 79 cents a bag.

Wednesday: eggs, bacon, and toast
The boys love breakfast for supper!

Thursday: ham, left over mac and cheese, and a veggie that the kids can chose

Friday:  Chinese food
I hit up a sale a few weeks ago on beef and broccoli and fried rice that were frozen.

Saturday: oven baked chicken, rice, and veggie


Shoprite:
·        Fresh Salsa 3.99
·        Alexa French Fries  4.99 plus 1.00 off coupon
·        Pepsi 5 for 5
·        Mountain Dew 3.49
·        Cracker Barrel Cheddar Chesse 1.99 plus 1.00 off of 2 coupon
·        Milk 3.99
·        Ham 3.99 a pound
·        Irish Cheese 4.99 a pound
·        Ranch Dip
·        Bread 2.99
·        Capri Sun 1.99
·        Crescent Rolls 3 for 5 dollars 40 cent coupon that doubles plus on-line 40 cent coupon

Produce Store:
·        Celery .79 cents a stalk
·        Baby Carrots .99 cents a bag
·        Lettuce .79 cents a head
·        Red onion .59 cents a pound
·        Sweet onion . 59 cents a pound
·        Cucumber  3 for a dollar
·        Tomato . 89 cents a pound
·        3 rolls . 25 cents a roll

CVS
  • Finish dishwashing tablets 2.99 plus 1.00 off
I’m using my 7 dollars in RR to buy as many as I can

No comments: