Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our house is like a sick ward

Jon has had an ear infection since February 13th. We've given him 3 different antibiotics and 2 different ear drops to help but he's still oozing out of his ears. Chris has had the croup and a cold. George woke up yesterday sick with a fever and I wasn't feeling well. Today I woke up all congested and feeling the same way I did when I had the kidney stone in November.






Chris has found a new favorite place to play, our stairs.



We're adding more signs with him. He's going to be learing the signs for me, up, down, eat, drink, more, all done and a few more that I can't remember right now. Right now he's done the sign for "more" and "all done".




The thing on here's still not letting me post videos....



We made pizza the other day for lunch.

With the nice weather, we went outside to play the other day. Chris gave me a heart attack! He walked down a stair all on his own. Jon brought out a soccer ball and ran around. Matthew just ran around in circles and laughed. Chris laughed and picked up grass, threw it then would grab sticks and laugh.



No comments: