The ENT said that Matthew's remaining tube was non-functional and he had a wax buildup in his ears. She removed the wax and the non-functional tube. He sat in the chair all on his own and did wonderfully! Chris had a crust around his left ear so we now have drops we are to start with him. If not, he can get an ear infection. He's kinda congested right now so I'm hoping not. What was the point of tubes if not to protect from ear infections?
While getting out of the car to come in our house, Matthew started with a bloody nose. He was hysterical and refused to let me near as it was dripping all over. EEEWWW! I picked him up and brought him inside and held him down while putting pressure on his nose, etc. It didn't stop bleading all the way for a while. But all was better at supper time and he mowed down on eggs, grapes and tostitos and hummas. I tried getting him and Jon to eat and Matthew to eat something other than breakfast food but it was more important that they eat. Tomorrow they will get a treat of spaghetti and meatballs. I need to go to Dunkin Donuts and get Matthew his strawberry iceing donut with sprinkles as the reward for doing well today.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment